- Complete the form entirely; if a question is not applicable to you,indicate so by answering “N/A”
- Attach your official high school transcripts to your application. Applicant is required to have a minimum 2.5 or higher GPA in order to qualify to receive the scholarship.
- You may submit up to two letters of recommendation with your entry.
- Entries must describe the applicant’s personal testimony of faith, community involvement, and volunteerism, focusing on the impact, length of service and ability to meet community needs, as well as answering the question, “Why Do You Listen To Christian Music?”.
- Submit your typed essay on letter sized [8.5″ x 11″] paper or email.
- Entries should be in a 12 point, legible font, double-spaced, and not to exceed 2 pages.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.” Galatians 5:22-23a. Along with conducting ourselves, as an organization, in a manner consistent with these attributes, we commit adding to integrity, responsibility, respect and honesty.
PO BOX 8061
Va Beach VA 23450
Submit word or PDF entries via email to email@example.com.
Scholarship will be awarded by the Sonrise Ministries Board Members and Pastor & Mrs. Carlos Rodriguez. Winner will be expected to be present to receive scholarship from the main stage Saturday April 29th, 2017. Publicity photos will be taken. Applications will become the property of SonRise Ministries, Inc. and may be used for publicity purposes. Sonrise Ministries reserves the right to not award a scholarship if no eligible entry is received.